Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Black Eyes

What a sweet boy! Cason is such a warm fuzz ball. Here he is in Brandi's lap. I can't wait to see him again.



Thursday was Dan's birthday. Lily and I went to the store to get him a card and instead of buying a present for my husband, Lily got a new set of pots and pans for her play kitchen. Actually, I'm hoping that these will keep her busy while I'm trying to do my own thing in the real kitchen.



I also bought Lily some sidewalk chalk. Before Daddy got home from work, we used the chalk to write a big Happy Birthday sign on the sidewalk for him. I meant to take a picture, but forgot. Here is Lily wiping her feet off when we got back inside. I asked her to clean the chalk off.



Today Lily got an owey (spelling?) at Grandma Debbie's. She bonked her head on the garage door frame. She's ok, but it might bruise and look like a black eye. I'll get another pic if it does.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

aww, poor girl. But look at those long lashes!